pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #7295] Bugzilla - John H please follow up

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant DB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #7295] Bugzilla - John H please follow up
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:27:10 +0000

Aloha,

Back to the bugzilla on ibiblio question:
John H., can you follow up on this with ibiblio?
I don't know enough about the back-end requirements for bugzilla to know if we could install and use it from our project directory or not.

I replied directly to Nancy's question below, saying that I was passing this on to you because you would know what further questions to ask them. Hope that's true... ;-)

thanks,
John S.