pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Issue Tracker admin only, thanks...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Issue Tracker admin only, thanks...
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:40:38 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

> -John asked if he could be the admin for the Ibiblios site.

No, I just said I will be administering our issue tracker, and if ibiblio
is hosting/will host it could we please get a project account set up for
HG with me as admin.

FYI a sophisticated issue tracker like Bugzilla may handle dozens or
hundreds of projects all at once, with access to a given project's info
only available for those working on that project. So we for example would
be one such project, and we'd have accounts that would let us access our
stuff but not other projects' stuff.