pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Image info, and some trouble in paradise

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Image info, and some trouble in paradise
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:14:31 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

>> I have given half-day workshops called
>> "basic digital image wizardry" so I have some documents that I can offer
>> as the basis for a FAQ, with a bit of rearranging or whatever.
>
> Could you post those documents to this list, John. I would like to add
> them to
> the new wiki I am planning for.

I will add it to my to-do list. My car was totalled by a rear-end
hit-and-run last Friday so since then and for a bit to come I have a
nearly full-time job dealing with all the consequences of that. I am in
good shape all things considered. Nothing broken, no blood lost, walking
and talking and seeing and hearing OK, getting multi-modal rehab for
muscle strains and bruising. Bloody lot of errands and phone calls and
forms and papers and so on though.