pcdb - [pcdb] [Fwd: Re: [permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcdb] [Fwd: Re: [permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc]
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:56:17 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:16:17 +1100
From: jedd <jedd@progsoc.org>
To: Gaian Life <eco@gaianlife.co.uk>, permaculture
<permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

On Monday 18 December 2006 10:56 am, Gaian Life wrote:
] I have an IT guy working on a database very similar to what you are
] discussing, which we hope to contain medicinal and permaculture plants
along
] form which can collate multiple inputs for one plant entry automatically.
At
] the moment we are still in the phase of layout and data structure so it

Is it possible to get access to the schema as it exists at this
stage? I've wandered through your site (ahh .. the thrill of
navigating via frames) but can't find anything similar.

taa,
Jedd.