pcdb - [pcdb] [Fwd: Re: [permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcdb] [Fwd: Re: [permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc]
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:37:56 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 01:18:42 -0500
From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

I am a systems analyst and programmer with extensive relational database design experience. I work with SQL Server and Oracle as back end databases. I don't have a huge amount of time but I would be happy to throw my two cents in and review the design as it progresses. Some of this could be handled off line after a certain point.

Larry Saltzman