nafex - Re: [nafex] This nafex list

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <ossoeo@myfairpoint.net>
  • To: Jerry Lehman via nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] This nafex list
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:49:07 -0500

Comforting news, Lawrence: thank you!!

Richard

On Nov 21, 2020, at 12:40 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

This list still works, as before. Is there any way to revive it....again?
Is it worth it? Of course. Facebook gets worse and worse and worse..my feed
is approaching 50% commercial ads.
Lists that use email are the best there are. Groups.io is excellent but
limited and if the forum is large with lots of traffic with a long history
can be expensive. ibiblio is free;
doesn;t have the bells and whistles of groups. io but is as good where it
counts. I am in tough with the ibiblio admins so can get done what I need
to ensure the survival of this excellent forum.
Does Nafex, Inc. use Facebook? Do they even have an in-house forum?

Anyway, I am still here and will be for a long time. As long as I am around
this list will be also.

I am mostly interested in vegetables but always want to learn more about
fruit growing.

Lawrence London
Chapel Hill, NC, 27516
919 448 8556