nafex - Re: [nafex] This nafex list: attachments

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: NAFEX email discussion group <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] This nafex list: attachments
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:22:36 -0500

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also, about this list, you can attach images or documents to your posts.

I'd like to request that people keep the size and number of attachments
fairly low.

I have a slow internet connection and sometimes if someone tries to send a
really large attachment, or a large number of attachments in the same email,
it jams everything up so nothing comes through until I log on to my webmail
(which isn't how I generally access my email so I sometimes have to hunt up
the password) and delete the one causing the problem.

A couple of pictures in what at least my program calls small or medium size
should be fine. -- the email Lawrence sent to the vegetables thread just now
came through with no problems.