nafex - Re: [nafex] This nafex list: attachments

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: NAFEX email discussion group <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] This nafex list: attachments
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 18:06:29 -0500

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I was wondering about that, still some members have slow
> connections.

At least I don't have dial up any longer; haven't for years. But my DSL at
the end of a long and poorly maintained line, that is now being used by a lot
more people with a lot more devices, was only up to what was then modern
standards when I started using it, if then. Ideas of what's a "slow"
connection have moved on considerably since then, and so has the size of what
some people routinely send around.

I suspect however that "fast connection" will continue to be a moving target
for quite some time.