nafex - Re: [nafex] Winter grafting Asian persimmon

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Winter grafting Asian persimmon
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:34:11 -0500

A. M. Leonard is selling "Poly Budding Tape" on Amazon that looks
reasonable and doesn't cost an entire leg: http://goo.gl/3RKQSq

Though not the name brand, it has good reviews. (I have not tried this
particular stuff - buy at your own risk!)

There are also some very reasonably priced options of the "real" stuff on
eBay: http://goo.gl/cXbYGt

Pete Chrisbacher
Kennett Square, PA