nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:24:51 -0400

Thanks Bass. That must make people do a double take when they drive by. I don't think I have a single tree that is isolated enough to let that work. For example, the Nova pear that had every single pear removed is a very easy jump from our house roof and the roof is an easy jump from either a big pine or a big birch tree both growing on the north side of the house.