nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 03:05:53 -0400

My intention was to request that Bass post to this mailing list the public
link to the photo. I don't use Facebook much, but it used to be that when you
posted a photo on Facebook, it gave you the option of sharing that photo with
your Facebook friends and ALSO of sharing it with your friends who don't use
Facebook via a public link. Anyone who had the link could look at that one
photo, without needing to log onto Facebook.

I assumed that was still true, and thought it would be helpful to mail that
link to this list.

I do use Facebook, but not as regularly as I use email. I find that Facebook
is nice for passively seeing interesting bits, but is bad for looking up
particular stuff (like one guy's photos posted to a shared group.) So I
thought the link would be useful for Facebook users as well as for
non-Facebook users.

Ginda