nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:42:56 -0400

Right, I meant they would not climb to check out the trap. The Kania trap is
encased and you need to put something several inches in the box to set it
off, an event that I view as very unlikely to happen unless the animal is
after the bait. I have never heard of any cat ever being trapped, and my two
cats have been around my traps for 4-5 years with no incident.

Scott