nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:42:48 -0400

If the trap doesn't kill the squirrels, couldn't you just release a cat if it
got stuck in one? (i have never seen this kind of trap, so maybe that's a
silly question.)
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?

Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net> wrote:

Huh? Cats climb posts.

Though I suppose it depends on the type of the post.