nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:48:21 -0500

On 8/16/2012 4:31 PM, Steve wrote:
I feel it is more humane to give the squirrel another chance in a new location than killing them on the spot. Now as concerns the two pit bulls next door to me, that is another story. Sherwin D.
Thanks Sherwin, yours was the best post for actually answering my
original question.
By the way, your last sentence above.... did you mean that the pit bulls
next door kill squirrels or did you mean you wish you could trap them
and NOT give them another chance?

Steve

Steve,

Seriously, I would not jump at the chance to kill these dogs, but in terms of what annoys
me the most, they run neck and neck with the squirrels. If the dogs killed some squirrels,
I could possibly tolerate them a bit more.

Sherwin