nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:26:57 -0400

Funny!!
What I didn't yet say is that there is one black squirrel in the area. I have never seen him in the garden and he is only here once in a while. We have caught him 3 times so far. Until we catch him raiding the remains of the corn, we will keep letting him go.
I hope he isn't in possession of your theorized manual of garden raiding techniques. He could just be being good so as to live to pass the knowledge on to his kids next year. :-)