nafex - Re: [nafex] Answering hardy kiwi question

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Answering hardy kiwi question
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:19:54 -0600

Wow. Sounds like it is quite variable then. I wonder if it is an issue of soil and sunlight or if it is the cultivar. Apparently, A. Kolomikta cultivars are not identified very rigorously, they often seem to just say Arctic Kiwi and leave it at that.

(Now I'm really confused. I guess I'll just have to try something, and if it doesn't work out try it somewhere else...)

Dan