nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: grape pie

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: grape pie
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:41:41 -0600

I looked at a few grape pie recipes. Mostly they seem to be concords and the
skin is remioved (added back later) and the pulp cooked and sieved to remove
the seeds. But if the grapes were a seedless concord as they are in the
article, I do not see why they could not just be stemmed and done much like
blueberries.
Naomi