nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: grape pie

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: grape pie
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:25:16 -0700

I have a grape called VeePie that is specifically for grape pie. It's
seedless and high acid so it holds up in pie.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com Winner GWA "Best Talent in Writing" 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low
resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :