nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:56:19 -0400

I would have to log in every day I wanted to read it because I have my browser set to clear all personal history whenever I quit the browser; and I generally shut down each night.

Some people are more paranoid about security than others.

And I would rather have the emails come into my computer, where I can choose whether and how to save them. Forum archives have been known to disappear. (Records on an individual computer can also disappear, of course; but records kept on a lot of individual computers are less likely to do so. Also, I can choose how to do my own backups.)