nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 09:58:54 -0400

The NAFEX Forum is a place for NAFEX members to discuss fruit cultivation
and use. It is a threaded discussion list which means all of the archives
are searchable and readily available on the Forum site. There are a bunch
of features that make finding information easier. You can also create a
user profile that lets folks know about your growing area and interests.

Right now we have threads on cultivation, fruit use, and a general
socializing area. NAFEX business will be discussed there and we'll have a
special thread for posting scion wood, seed, and other offers of fruit
related material.

Members simply go to the NAFEX website http://nafex.org and login to your
membership and click on the NAFEX Forum link. We have several good
discussions going now and welcome more!

deb
(Not a NAFEX member? Join here http://www.nafex.org/amember/signup.php)