nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sawdust Mulching, now tree protection

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sawdust Mulching, now tree protection
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:26:04 -0500

I train my Nankings to a single trunk, so they tube easily for the first
couple years. In the end they usually bush out surrounding the tube which I
figure is a good tradeoff. If they get devoured at least the core of the
tree is still uncannabalized.

~mIEKAL

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM, V. Michael Bove Jr. <vmb@teakettlefarm.com