nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting tools

  • From: "Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting tools
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 02:52:15 GMT

I bought one of the inexpensive one, and it didn't work well. Of course I
often (not always) am trying to graft small diameter scions or stocks. I
suspect that you would need to get one of the expensive machines and have
uniform sized stocks and scions to get them to work well. Muffy
BarrettSouthern Wisconsin