nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Paw-paw taste, and why bother

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Paw-paw taste, and why bother
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:53:42 -0500

Can anyone who has tasted a lot of varieties of pawpaw tell me how PA
Golden ranks for flavor & texture compared to some of the other
varieties that people are growing. I ask because I've been thinking
for years that when these finally fruited for me they would be an
acquired taste, but they were way better than I was expecting. Now
I'm curious if the potential flavors of other varieties exceed ...

~mIEKAL