nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pears and fireblight

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pears and fireblight
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:42:09 -0600

A couple months ago I tried to get some perry pears from Cummins (who
has a bunch of varieties not offered anywhere else) & I was told they
were largely sold out but I could order for 2012. If only I had spare
cash floating around that allowed me to do that. I've also heard very
good things about them.

~mIEKAL