nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pear pie, preserves and sweet pickles

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pear pie, preserves and sweet pickles
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:12:33 -0700

Pears make outstanding pies.. especially with a bit of fennel seed and lemon
zest.

And Pears roasted in wine are edible.. and the leftovers make really good
pear ice cream

Naomi

"I am a solipsistic conspiracy theorist. I am sure I am up to something,
and I will not stop until I find out what."

http://xkcd.com/842/ Jan 3, 2011