nafex - Re: [NAFEX] paw paw

  • From: "Volkening, Tom" <volkenin@mail.lib.msu.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] paw paw
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:27:15 +0000

While they are not a wild population, we do have paw paws growing in one of
the gardens here on the Michigan State University campus. They are a shaded
area and I have never seen any fruit on the trees. The campus is z5.

Tom Volkening
Engineering Librarian
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone:  517-432-1498
Fax:      517-353-9041
Email: volkenin@msu.edu

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
Arthur C. Clarke, The Lost Worlds of 2001, 1972 (Clarke's Third Law)