nafex - Re: [NAFEX] seaberry source?

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] seaberry source?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:19:44 -0800 (PST)

One Green World seems to offer the best choice and best varieties.  There are very significant differences between commercial cultivars offered by OGW and non-cultivars, so you would be much better off in the long run getting the cultivars if you desire for table.

Most of these sucker very freely and are easy to divide.  If your time frame is not urgent, you could propagate your own to fit your needs over a few years.