nafex - Re: [NAFEX] flavorful blackberries?

  • From: Melissa Kacalanos <mijwiz@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] flavorful blackberries?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:55:28 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the info, but I wasn't asking about sweetness. If I want
sweetness, I can add sugar. What I want from fruit is flavor, and I haven't
detected much in any of the blackberries I've tried so far.

I enjoy black raspberries, which someone mentioned, since they have a nice
distinctive flavor. We have some wild, and also planted some.

Melissa