nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Treated wood stakes...

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Treated wood stakes...
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:49:02 -0400

On Mar 20, 2010, at 8:05 PM, anne bianca wrote:

I can't believe they use arsenic in most treated wood product!

I don't think they do, any longer, unless it's old stock still hanging around (I think the article Melissa posted was from the late 1990's.) But there seems to be some question about the safety of the newer materials, also; probably safer than the old ones, but maybe not safe enough.