nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Haskaps availability

  • From: kim maser <farnorthgrapes@gmail.com>
  • To: Hector Black <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Haskaps availability
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:37:43 -0700

The fruit I've tasted from the haskap selections from the U of S are pretty nice not unlike blueberries. They do well in our climate. They have some excellent potential as a fruit in our climate. Borealis and Tundra do well here. Both maxine Thomspson and Bob Bors have done some excellent work with this fruit crop.

Cheers

Kim Maser
Zone3a-b
Edmonton AB region