nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Prunus, Apricots

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Prunus, Apricots
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:32:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Caren,

Plant some apricots! There are a couple of trees planted and ignored by the
city that fruit regularly in zone 3b Edmonton!

Mine out in the country have never fruited, but they are young and have never
blossomed either!

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB

Doug thanks for the advice, I  adore apricots but seem to rememebr someone
on NAFEX commenting that I could probably plant one up here but I would never
get fruit, so I haven't been brave enough to try one, especially after this
spring's losses.

Fruit optimists of the North unite!

Caren (Ag Can 4b)

favourite sites. Download it now