nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Prunus, Apricots

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Prunus, Apricots
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:39:32 -0800 (PST)

I have Morden 604, Westcot, Cowley, Scout, Precious, Lorraine, Sunshine
seedlings, Heaver seedlings, and a bunch of seedlings from the famous
Capilano apricots in Edmonton. I also have a couple other new grafts from
this year that haven't been added to my master list yet and I'm not actually
sure if they even took (stuff like Harcot, Harlayne and Hargrand)

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB

http://www.flickr.com/gift/