nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Scions before true dormancy?

  • From: Melissa Kacalanos <mijwiz@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Scions before true dormancy?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:39:27 -0800 (PST)

Even if the agreement is already signed, it doesn't hurt to ask. I doubt that the buyer cares all that much about a few twigs off his new trees. It's not like you want to dig up whole trees. Maybe you could mark the scions you want with paint, with the permission of the new owner, and ask a friend to cut and send them to you later as a parting gift.

Melissa