nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Scions before true dormancy?

  • From: bassem@gardener.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Scions before true dormancy?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 06:08:08 -0500

Ginda is correct you can include that in your agreement if you want to go back to take scionwood. Hopefully you're not moving too far. if your trees are not fully dormant now not sure how would your scions survive until grafting time, I doubt they will take, unless there are a few things that can be rooted instead of grafted you should be fine taking them early probably.
Good luck

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com