nafex - Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?

  • From: "Ginda Fisher" <list@ginda.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:45:48 -0400

According to Chinese people I've talked to, cheese is often disgusting to Chinese, and chocolate is considered unappealing to many older Chinese women.

-- Ginda

mIEKAL aND wrote:

The best thing about durian, in my humble opinion, is how quickly it spells out the cultural differences between the American taste buds & Asian cultures.  I've had a number of Asian friends over the years who do think durian is the king of fruits.  It would be interesting to discover what flavors from North America make them retch.

~mIEKAL