nafex - Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:27:30 -0500

The best thing about durian, in my humble opinion, is how quickly it spells out the cultural differences between the American taste buds & Asian cultures.  I've had a number of Asian friends over the years who do think durian is the king of fruits.  It would be interesting to discover what flavors from North America make them retch.

~mIEKAL