nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pluots

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pluots
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:36:28 -0700

I think you got another reply that you just need to wait longer for them to
ripen on the tree; I had had the same thought, and agree. I believe some
ripen well after most other stone fruits, near the end of the season.

I've had you same quick-ripening experience with plums and peaches. It
seems I have to check them every few hours!

~ Stephen