nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Squirrel followup

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Squirrel followup
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:08:12 -0500

I also made a fresh batch of the PB/PoP balls, ... They are placed on a
platform I mounted about 8' up a tree so I am fairly certain that only
squirrels are getting them.

I suppose I'm paranoid, but around here, starlings and other birds are always carrying food all over the place, dropping it as they squabble. What's to keep them from dropping this stuff where a dog - or a young child - can get a hold of it?

That would really worry me.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Science is the only true guide in life. - Mustafa Kemal Ataturk