nafex - Re: [NAFEX] test

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] test
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:23:35 -0400

On May 17, 2009, at 12:18 PM, Ed Fackler wrote:

Barbara:

     Your post made it to the chat site, but for reasons not clear you don't receive your own messages.  Or that has been my experience for the last couple of years.

If you mean what I think you mean, I receive my own messages -- they come into my email box just like the other messages from the group.

Maybe there's a setting that can be adjusted to do this or not to do it? or maybe it's something to do with the email program being used? (I'm using Mac OSX3.9 Mail, on an old computer).

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly