nafex - Re: [NAFEX] test

  • From: Betty Mayfield <bmayfield@opusnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] test
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:43:31 -0700

Rivka,

I don't know whether my suggestion would work or not - perhaps not, since when we reply to a message, we reply to NAFEX, not an individual.

But some lists are set so when a message comes from a single individual, a Reply goes only to that individual, and in order to reply to the entire list one must click Reply to All. And one must click the box to be included to Reply to All to make sure messages are going correctly.

Betty