nafex - [NAFEX] SSE Fruit, Nut, Berry

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: "nafex@lists.ibiblio.org" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] SSE Fruit, Nut, Berry
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:08:42 -0400

Hi all. I had called SSE earlier this year after seeing those Amazon prices
for the F/N/B book. They do not have any of the 2001 ed. Left. However, the
woman I spoke with said they expect to put out an updated issue in "late
2009".

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer

International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International Launch
Services, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the information
contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the original transmitter immediately by phone or by
e-mail and delete the original message and any copies that may have been made
of it.

Message: 2