nafex - Re: [NAFEX] SSE Fruit, Berry and Nut

  • From: skkewing@yahoo.com
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] SSE Fruit, Berry and Nut
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:57:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ouch!  I paid $30.00 for my copy although it was two years ago.  Check with
the Seed Savers Exchange Directly and see if they have any left.

www.seedsavers.org is their online catalogue and 563-382-5990 is their phone
number.

They don't list the Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory in their catalogue this
year, but they may still have some left.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB