nafex - Re: [NAFEX] SSE Fruit, Nut, Berry

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] SSE Fruit, Nut, Berry
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:14:40 -0400

On Apr 17, 2009, at 7:08 AM, Harrick, Barbara wrote:

Hi all. I had called SSE earlier this year after seeing those Amazon prices for the F/N/B book. They do not have any of the 2001 ed. Left. However, the woman I spoke with said they expect to put out an updated issue in "late 2009".

In which case, as I am currently broke, maybe I should list my 2001 edition; which is badly out of date by now anyway.

Wonder what the 2004 Garden Seed Inventory is going for? (I can look it up for myself, though.)

By the way -- one of my local libraries has these; if you want to look up something specific, you might try your library (if they don't have them, they might be able to borrow them from interlibrary loan). While these inventory books are, again, badly out of date, they do provide a starting point; a significant percentage of the listed items are probably still available from at least some of the same sources.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly