nafex - Re: [NAFEX] weird fungus on raspberry

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] weird fungus on raspberry
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 06:56:00 -0400

Hmmm, most of those don't look right, but the third one

http://www.insectimages.org/browse/detail.cfm?imgnum=5113057

looks a lot like what I saw, especially the fluffy stuff behind the thorn. Except this was sitting ON each little thorn.

Thanks, that's probably good news. If it's not important enough to make the book, it's probably not super serious, and if its rose scale I can probably deal with it.

all the best,
Ginda