nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grapple, kids and artificial flavour

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grapple, kids and artificial flavour
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:10:26 -0500

Zinc deficiency reduces the sensitivity to sweetness and makes food not taste
right. ... Then there is texture and the creepiness factor.

Then there's the reason *I* didn't like oranges as a kid: they made my hands sticky.

Hmm,... that's probably the reason I still rarely buy oranges! Delicious,... but I don't like peeling them.

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. - President Franklin D. Roosevelt