nafex - Re: [NAFEX] first time grafting with parafilm

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] first time grafting with parafilm
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:57:23 -0400

On Apr 11, 2009, at 8:31 AM, Alan Haigh wrote:

I decided to try parafilm this season and used it on some apple grafts I was doing this week. The strips are perforated every 3" or so, which I find annoying because it takes 2 strips to cover my average graft. I wonder if non-perforated is available.

Yes, I've bought two rolls of Parafilm. (I forget why I bought the second, as I still have lots of the first.) They are in two different widths, and neither is perforated. I take scissors out to the field, along with my grafting knife, rubbers, and Parafilm.

Ginda