nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting--parafilm

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting--parafilm
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:13:12 -0500

For those who may be interested, you can purchase Parafilm in various size rolls and widths at http://www.midwestvineyardsupply.com/ProductList.asp?categoryid=25&subcatid=84&cat=Grafting+Tape&Type=True  for as little as $2.90 for a 1/2" x 90' roll.  They also have biodegradable budding rubbers.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174