nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pear tree size and crop

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pear tree size and crop
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 08:02:25 -0500

I'm afraid I don't have any answers, just one more question.  I've got a Luscious pear tree on order as a companion for one already in the ground.  I'm also concerned about the trees getting too big and was wondering if spacing them closer together (how close?) would decrease size/yield.  And is this a good idea?
Kathryn Mathews
Southern MN Zone 4

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.