nafex - Re: [NAFEX] deer-resistant plants

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] deer-resistant plants
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:13:48 -0500

My deer aren't super-hungry. They eat the tomatoes but not the tomato
plants. They've never bothered my currants, including cove currant, none
of which are thorny. Nor do the bother my raspberries or blackberries.
They do eat appple trees, apples, witch hazel, and young red bud.
___
Ginda
eastern MA, zone 6