nafex - Re: [NAFEX] raspberries

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] raspberries
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:24:47 -0600

For anyone growing raspberries, blackberries, etc.  I would highly recommend the "Bramble Production Guide" that has just been updated.  It is available from NRAES at  http://www.nraes.org/nra_order.taf?_function=detail&pr_booknum=nraes-35 for $45.00 and is well worth the money.  I recommend Nourse Farms for your plants at http://www.noursefarms.com/Catalog/Category/RASPBERRIES.aspx.  Their catalog covers all varieties and has much information in  the variety comparison chart.  Hope this helps!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174